Does SFL meet your needs, your hopes, your desires? More importantly, can we improve what we do (with your help, of course) to meet the needs of as many members, and potential members, as possible, in this great metropolis of ours?
To help keep us on track, we have devised a short survey for our members to complete; if you are not already a member, and the survey lights your interest, then please join us (by post or by telephone to the number on the form) and take part in the survey.
Here are the easy steps you'll need to take.
- Download the survey form (it's a Word document) by saving it onto your computer. This is safer than opening it directly
- Fire up Word and open the survey form
- Go to the parts with the yellow background (they're just Word table-cells), enter your answers, and save the form
- Attach it to an e-mail message to survey2008 at slowfoodlondon dot com (you know how to reassemble that e-mail address!)
- Send the message, using the subject SFL survey submission (this is an important detail)
If you use Microsoft Outlook, you may use our pre-formed e-mail reply message - just attach your completed form, sign it (so that we can get back to you if need be) at the bottom, and send it off.
And that's it. Thanks.
In keeping with the principles of being good, clean and fair, we're not offering lottery prizes or any other inducements for completed survey forms - just the knowledge that your response will help Slow Food throughout London, for all Londoners.