Mmmmm, join us for a single malt whisky tasting and the traditional Burns night meal for haggis lovers.
These are top, award winning whiskies that will be introduced by Michael Hopert from Royal Mile Whiskies. We'll sample them with cheese, plus you can book for an optional traditional Burns night meal. I can't wait! The tasting is at 18:30, dinner at 20.00.
- Rosebank 1991 Connoisseurs Choice - matured in a mixture of sherry and bourbon casks 43%
- Bruichladdich 16 Bourbon Cask - classic single Islay malt whisky, 100% bourbon-matured 16yo, spends most of its life maturing in former Jim Beam casks, before being finished in premium Buffalo Trace oak
- Linkwood 1990 Signatory 43% - release is limited to 871 bottles, a light, floral Speyside
- Longrow 14 - from a combination of bourbon and sherry casks a rich and smoky dram
- Ardbeg Uigeadail - was rewarded whisky of the year 2007 by Jim Murray, writer of the whisky bible
Optional traditional Burns night menu £15
Scottish diver caught scallops in a broth of the sea
Haggis, neaps & tatties (veggie haggis available)
- the haggis is being especially made by Classic Butchers. Classic Butchers own Allan's (Butchers) of Mayfair, and supply meat to Claridges, The Connaught, The Dorchester and others
Venue: Restaurant @ The Casino at the Empire
5-6 Leicester Square WC2H 7NA
Whisky tasting only £22 members/ £27 non-members£15 optional dinner supplement
How to book for the whisky visit